Friday, April 16, 2010

Motivational Camp

Sorry for not blogging for sooooo long...

          I've learnt......
     
       the ULTIMATE SUCCESS FORMULA and it is useful to me I definately want to be an EAGLE and NOT A SHEEP.  I want to be a leader and not a follower.

        Whatever doesn't kill you , it makes you stronger. Example:      If our parent scold us , it will just makes us to work harder and receive praises

       Success = move towards your goal EVERYDAY no FAILURE , just a lerning experience... BUT  it is a failure when u dont learn from it and u did not give your best.

     8 PRINCIPLE OF MEMORY...
         - Visualization
         - Association
         - Outstanding
         - Rhythm
         - Colours
         - Humor
         - Overview
         - 5 senses
TECHINQUES OF FOCUS READING

1)  PEN PACING
2)  FAST MUSIC
3)  MORE KNOWLEDGE
4)  READ THE QUESTIONS FIRST

The strategy of remembering words is to create a CRAZY STORY

And .....
      how to do a mindmap, conceptmap and how to turn words into pictures.....
                                                             
                                                                         Signing off,
                                                                                           Syafira.......

No comments:

Post a Comment