The time fly so fast that I did not know the day has arrived.The time was 4.00am, I woke up. I got ready for the trip. My heart was beating so fast. I was too excited. At 6.15am, my family and I were all ready to go. My mom packed some food so that my brother and I would not get hungry in the car. The 5 hour journey started.
As the sun rises, I decided to do some of my homework. About 1hour later I took a rest.In the car was like a party. My mom on MJ's album songs and it was perfect!
My brother took out his card game, uno. We played together. After awhile, my stomach started to get hungry so we had a little snack.My brother took pictures of the view. It was beautiful. Then I slept.
After 5 hours in the car, finally I reached ' NOVA HOTEL' We checked in. When I opened the hotel room, It looks small. But my bed was cozzy...My dad rested for awhile. Then we're off to shopping! (for hari raya clothes etc.)
Day2
At 7.00am I was awake and got ready for the day.My dad and I went for the free breakfast it was awesome. The food was great. I ate cereal and toast bread with butter, jam, and scramble egg.
After that my family and I went to a restorant so that my brother and my mom can have their breakfast. Then we went to 'TIMESQUARE'. To play BOWLING! This was my first time! While I was playing suddenly Strike! I got a STRIKE ! My mom was proud of me. We played so many games in bowling. Where there's a beginning, there is always an end. After bowling we had our lunch. then more shopping!
Day3
The 3rd day was simply shopping, shopping and shopping........
Day4
Haaaa... The time fly sooo fast! today is the day I am going home. So sad... Before we go home, we visited the NATIONAL MONUMENT. We took lots of pictures. After that we went to PUTRAJAYA. Basically we took lots and lots of pictures on the 4th day. Then the 5 hours journey started again. Haaa... Like I said where there's a beginning, there is always an end............
Signing off, Syafira
Hey, Syaf! Wow,I believe those days were loooong. Hope u enjoyed urself. Luv ur blog skin! BB!
ReplyDeletePreeti