Hey everybody! Hari raya is coming and i am doing lots of preperation for it like making cookies, pineapple tarts, cheese biscuit and also tidying up my room because it is in a mess! Oh yeah talking about biscuits, this is the first year that my mom and I are going to make biscuits instead of buying those ready made ones!
Today I made cornflakes with honey in a cup(the small ones) without any help from my parents and siblings. My parents went to Johor Bahru to shop for things for preparation for Hari Raya. and guess what? the cornflakes with honey in a cup is MY own recipe! I am so proud of myself BUT I do not know how it taste like YET. i cant try now coz I am fasting
ok... i have to go now to help my brother make Apple Crumble coz my parents are not home yet See ya byes...
~Syafira
The cornflakes must be really nice as they're made by you. Congrats on your own recipe! :)
ReplyDeletePreeti