Hey Everybody!
I haven't been blogging for such a long time.... Sorry
Before I Begin on Saturday, Let me tell you a little bit on Friday night...I was very excited because my cousins were going to have a 1 night sleepover with me. When they reached my house they started playing with my pet birds( tweety and chuky ) . Thereafter, we slept. All of us had trouble sleeping coz my pet birds were making so much noise! But the problem was solved .We just had to turn off the lights. Birds do not make noises when they cannot see anything.
Saturday then came. my cousin and I dressed up. So does my mum... Firstly, we went to a park(not sure which) coz my mum has to do her workout. It was a pretty long journey there. My cousins and I even slept in the bus! We had to wait for an hour or so for my mum to finish her workout. We were bored. Really bored. I decided to just listen to music
Finally the moment I've been waiting for has arrived! We were on our way to ... to ... guess wat? FAmily DAy held at labrador park i think!!!!! We played LOTS of games.... The TELE match was the game I prefered most! All the people had be in groups of 10. My mum, cousins , my mum's friends and I were in one group. The 1st game was to complete SUDOKU. We finished First!!!!! yay! The 2nd game was ........... ( I forgot the name of the game but I can describe it to you!!!) In this game you would have to go In twos. I was partnering with my best cousin!!!Firstly we had to place a tennis ball in between our foreheads and walk/run a distance. Second, one person had to run/walk around an umbrella 5 times(which was me). After that, The person which did the running around the umbrella, had to scoop out 5 red beans from a mixture of red and green beans. Then finally we had to run back to where we started and tap the next pair. That was fun!!!! The 3rd game was EGG AND SPOON GAME. I am sure you know that game very well! We just had place the egg on a spoon, hold hands with your partner, walk/run a distance and walk/run back. The 4th game was ' Sponge'. They did not really use a sponge but a cup with holes instead. We had to collect water and puor it into a bottle. The LAST game was exciting!!!!!! We had to use a rope. A very,very long rope. Guess wat?........................................................................................................... ............................................................... .......................................................
THE TUG OF WAR!!! It was AWESOME!!!!!
but unfortunedly our team did not win this game...
BUT still we came in FIRST !!!!!!! woo hooowoooohooooo!!
Coming to the end of the day, We ( the whole family and my cousins) decided to watch..............guess wat ?
MEGAMIND!!!! yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyy
then I had to say good bye to my cousins....
What a day!
~Syafira
PS : Do not mind the language
No comments:
Post a Comment